Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I entrust my life.
-Psalm 143:8
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Jennie and Nathan's Wedding-Boda
Jennie is a good friend that we got to know her with Global Disciples and some travels that we did together. Here some pictures that will talk about Jennie and Nathan's wedding. Jennie is una buena amiga que llegamos a conocer a traves de Global Disciples y algunos viajes que hicimos juntos. Aqui algunas fotos de la boda de Jennie y Nathan.
Thank you for sharing these with us! You got some great shots! Like the paparazzi ;) Thanks again for dinner and friendship - you and Dean are AWESOME in every way!!!!
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing these with us! You got some great shots! Like the paparazzi ;)
Thanks again for dinner and friendship - you and Dean are AWESOME in every way!!!!
Post a Comment