Friday, July 11, 2008

Farewell Dinner to Our Deares Friend Melanie-Cena de Despedida para Nuestra Querida Melanie

The Kunkle Valladares did a farewell dinner for Melanie Weaver before she went to serve with the United Nations in Europe as nurse. We had a lot of fun, and of course we eat very well that night in her honor. La familia Kunkle-Valladares hizo una cena de despedida para nuestra queridisima amiga, Melanie Weaver antes de que ella saliera a servir con las Naciones Unidas en Europa como enfermera. Nos divertimos muchisimo esa noche, y por supuesto comimos muy bien en su honor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh my word.....

I just came home from a great sunday afternoon with friends from my church. We had a BIG lunch together and right now I feel like I am rather rolling than walking. Anyways shortly after coming home I checked out your blog and while scrolling down I saw the delicious looking dessert you made for Melanie.
A wave of memories rolled over me reminding me of the many times we gathered around your table, having a feast together at your house. This afternoon was similar to the many times at your house yet I whish we wouldn´t live so far apart from each other. You and Dean would have perfectly blended in today.
With this I just wanted to tell you that I love you and that I treasure calling you my friend!
Anne Volz